Dan Sullivan has dedicated his life to serving Alaska and America. He is a proven leader with a strong record of getting big things done for our state. As Alaska’s Attorney General and Commissioner of the Department of Natural Resources, his accomplishments have focused on protecting Alaskans, promoting energy security and economic opportunity, and fighting against federal government overreach.
We need leaders in Washington, D.C. who will rise above the negativity and gridlock that is plaguing our country. Dan is an optimist who strongly believes that our best days are ahead. As your U.S. Senator, Dan will bring new energy to Alaska and the U.S. Senate to seize the promising future that lies before us.
Service to Alaskans
Dan Sullivan has a distinguished record of public service at the state and national level with a focus on criminal justice, natural resources and energy, protecting Alaskans, military service and national security issues.
- Alaska Attorney General
- Alaska Commissioner of the Department of Natural Resources
- Assistant Secretary of State for Energy, Economics and Business under Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice
- 20-year U.S. Marine Corps infantry and reconnaissance officer
- Private practice business attorney in Anchorage
Dan and his wife Julie Fate Sullivan were married over 19 years ago in Julie’s hometown in Fairbanks. They have three daughters, two of whom were born in Anchorage. They began their life in Alaska over 16 years ago, moving with their six month old daughter to Fairbanks after Sullivan initially left active duty with the Marines.
Dan Sullivan received his Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from Harvard University and a Juris Doctor and Masters of Foreign Service joint degree from Georgetown University Law Center.
Getting Big Things Done for Alaska
Dan Sullivan is a proven leader with a strong record of getting big things done for Alaska.
- Protecting Alaskans, our families and our rights
- Promoting energy security and economic opportunity
- Fighting effectively against federal government overreach
- Leading successful efforts to increase investment, exploration, and energy and mineral production throughout Alaska
- Spearheading the “Choose Respect” campaign to combat Alaska’s high rates of domestic violence
Learn More about Dan Sullivan
Click the links below to download PDFs